Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shoes, Lipstick, Nailpolish and Girly FUN!


   I had some extra dough and wanted to play around with some fun girly cookie cutters I recently bought!  Here are the results: 


I'm not thrilled with the colors but like I said I had extra dough so I just used whatever I had made.  Otherwise they are pretty fun and cute!    


   



I have a bit of a shoe problem - I love shoes so much and I'm always adding shoes to my collection.  I especially love high heels! 
Here is a picture of part of my shoe collection in my closet.

I am also a HUGE fan of organization!

 I teach 8th grade Language Arts and instead of putting my name on assignments I use this high heel symbol - it's my logo and I love it!



So based on my love for shoes I was very excited to make a high heel cookie! They came out really cute; I wish I could wear them!



 A very cute and fun girly cookie collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment