Sunday, January 13, 2013

Birthday Cake Obsession - Quinn



Our second child, our daughter Quinn, couldn't escape the birthday cake excitement.  Her 1st birthday party was a cupcake theme so I actually skipped the cake and instead I made hundreds of cupcakes and cupcake shaped sugar cookies. (I don't have pictures of the cookies...boo)

Double chocolate cupcakes with chocolate crunch



Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with cinnamon cheesecake icing




Red Velvet cupcakes with cheesecake frosting and chocolate shavings



Rainbow cupcakes with vanilla frosting - these are my favorite!


The inside of the rainbow cupcakes are just so much fun!

Happy 1st Birthday Baby!       


When Quinn turned two I made her a tie-dyed graffiti cakeIt was a bundt cake that was tie-dyed on the inside and the icing was vanilla with multi-colored graffiti on it.  Of course I didn't take great pictures of it.  Is this what happens to the poor second child? 


She wasn't sure about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment